Magento Frontend Developer
About our projects:
We’re looking for developers who are passionate about building and developing world-class e-commerce systems. As a member of our team you will face many interesting challenges, including demanding integration of large databases or creating innovative functionalities for our customers. You won’t just code — you will participate in every step of the project development process with a group of talented professionals.
implementation front-end solutions to e-commerce systems based on Magento2 platform
(open-source and enterprise)
taking care of both the quality of the application's appearance and user experience
optimization of applications in terms of performance and loading speed
developing headless solutions
Salary range: 9000 - 18 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
minimum 2 years of commercial experience in front-end development Magento 2
practical experience of working with Git
good knowledge of Less/Sass/Scss - CSS3
Fluent Polish at B2 level
Nice to have:
knowledge of PWA + WebSockets/WebWorkers/ServiceWorker
knowledge of atomic design methodology
knowledge of responsive web design and mobile first pattern
experience in working with Flux architecture (Vuex, Redux)
experience in writing single page app and multi page app
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- 3 hours for your development per week.
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
If you're open-minded & like ambitious projects, we have a lot in common :-) As an official partner of Magento we have implemented e-commerce solutions for the biggest brands, e.g. the first world's version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, first headless in home & improvement industry for Castorama and microservices architecture for international project - Modivo.
We've great experts in the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
- Phone/Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Recruitment Task.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!
Just click Apply and start doing amazing things with us!