Senior Symfony Developer
RemotePoland, Małopolskie, KrakówPLN 16,000 - PLN 20,000 per monthDevelopment
We are looking for developers who are passionate about building and developing world-class e-commerce systems. As a member of our team, you will face many interesting challenges, such as creating demanding integrations of large databases or innovative functionalities for our clients. You won't just be coding - you'll be participating in every stage of the project development process together with a group of talented professionals.
About the project:
As an official Shopware partner, we implement e-commerce solutions based on Shopware (one of the most innovative store systems on the market).
- PHP 7.4/8.1
- Symfony 5.3+
- Unit testing (PHPUnit)
- Functional API testing (Behat)
- Domain Driven Design Layered Architecture
- Open Source
Salary: 13 300 - 16 600 PLN brutto (UoP), 16 000 - 20 000 PLN netto + VAT (B2B)
- minimum 5 years of commercial experience in PHP programming
- minimum 3 years of experience in Symfony Framework
- good knowledge of design patterns
- knowledge and experience in working with REST API and GraphQL API
- practical experience with Git
- openness for constant development and optimization of own code and work
- good communication and team working skills
- self-organization - you are joining a young team so we expect you to be a problem solver
- knowledge of the e-commerce industry
- English language at least at B2 level
- Polish language at least at B2 level
Domain Driven Design Approach
Why Strix is a great place to work?
We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix would be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board.
Let us know and send us your application.
Here is what comes next!
1. Phone/online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges and expectations for your work at Strix.
2. Technical interview with our developers who will tell you more about the project, ask you some questions about your technical knowledge and test your practical skills.
3. Feedback, decision and offer!