Senior Symfony Developer
RemoteKraków, Małopolskie, PolandPLN 16,000 - PLN 20,000 per monthDevelopment
We are looking for developers who are passionate about building and developing world-class e-commerce systems. As a member of our team, you will face many interesting challenges, such as creating demanding integrations of large databases or innovative functionalities for our clients. You won't just be coding - you'll be participating in every stage of the project development process together with a group of talented professionals.
About the project:
As an official Shopware partner, we implement e-commerce solutions based on Shopware (one of the most innovative store systems on the market).
- PHP 7.4/8.1
- Symfony 5.3+
- Unit testing (PHPUnit)
- Domain Driven Design Layered Architecture
- Open Source
Salary: 13 300 - 16 600 PLN brutto (UoP), 16 000 - 20 000 PLN netto + VAT (B2B)
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in PHP programming.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Symfony Framework.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in working with REST API and GraphQL API.
- Practical experience with Git.
- Openness for constant development and optimization of own code and work.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry.
- English language at least at B2 level.
- Polish language at least at B2 level.
Domain Driven Design Approach
Znajomość Shopware 6
The possibility of choosing a workplace - remote or from the office.
Ability to start work at a time of your choice between 7:00am - 10:00am.
Financing of computer equipment for B2B.
3 hours for you development per week.
Why is Strix the best place for talented experts?
People come first for us. Our unique work culture creates a space that attracts the best and is a forge for real talent. Check it out in the Culture site.
We have open minds and enjoy challenging projects. Do you have a similar mindset? We have a lot in common 🙂 As an official Magento partner, we have implemented e-commerce solutions for some of the biggest brands, including the world's first version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, the first Headless in Home & Improvement branch for Castorama and a microservices architecture for an international project - Modivo.
We have the best experts in our teams. This is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co portal named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": TopDev2020.
At Strix you get space for development! Our symbol is the owl, as you know the owl is a symbol of knowledge and wisdom. Strix is not only the name of our company, but also one of the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give them the opportunity to be implemented.
If you think Strix is the perfect place for you - send us your application 🙂
Here is what comes next!
1. Phone/online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges and expectations for your work at Strix.
2. Technical interview with our developers who will tell you more about the project, ask you some questions about your technical knowledge and test your practical skills.
3. Feedback, decision and offer!