Symfony Developer - Senior Level
We’re looking for developers who are passionate about building and developing world-class e-commerce systems. As a member of our team you will face many interesting challenges, including demanding integration of large databases or creating innovative functionalities for our customers. You won’t just code — you will participate in every step of the project development process with a group of talented professionals.
Teams and projects to join:
- As an official Shopware Enterprise Partner we implement and develop challenging e-commerce solutions based on Shopware (one of the most innovative shop systems on the market). You can be part of this team.
- We have also our own innovative solution for product information management - Ergonode (new open-source PIM system). As a member of the implementation team, you will be responsible for its customization and integration with various e-commerce platforms (SaaS, Open-Source, Commerce).
Unit testing (PHPUnit)
- Functional API testing (Behat)
- Domain Driven Design Layered Architecture
- Event Sourcing
- Open Source
- Continous integration
Salary: 12 000 - 18 000 zł net B2B + VAT
- GIT familiarity
- minimum of 4 years of commercial experience in PHP technology
- minimum of 3 years in the Symfony framework
- knowledge and experience of work in REST API, GraphQL
- knowledge of OOP and Programing Patterns
- openness to development and optimization of work
- experience with Code Standard (Static Code Analysis, Tests, PSR, etc.)
- knowledge of PostgreSQL database programming
- ability to conduct Code Review
- good communicative and teamwork skills - this is an extremely crucial issue because we solve all the problems and improvements within the team, we strive for self-organizing at work
- good English skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of:
- Domain Driven Design Approach
- Event Sourcing
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- 3 hours for your development per week.
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
- Phone/Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Recruitment Task.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!