E-commerce Project Manager
We’re looking for a E-commerce Project Manager
Salary range: 9 000 - 12 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
We’re looking for an E-commerce Project Manager who is passionate about building world-class e-commerce systems with Magento. As a Project Manager at Strix, you will have the key role that requires leadership skills, creativity and the ability to identify the most effective solutions for our clients. You will participate in every step of the project process with a group of talented Magento professionals.
About the projects:
- Challenging, from many different industries.
- Most of the project will be coding completely from scratch.
- The team consists of experienced developers (senior & regular), UX designers and project managers.
- Implementation of projects from start to finish.
- Co-creating with clients and prioritizing requirements as well as scheduling and reporting work progress.
- Organization of the project team work - defining tasks for the development team (backend, frontend) and testers.
- Quality control of the team members’ work.
- Configuration of e-commerce systems in accordance with the developed business goals, cooperation with external partners specializing in SEO, activity analysis, ERP, payments and logistics.
- Active participation in internal working meetings with design, production and testing departments.
- Experience in implementation of projects from start to finish.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT projects management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project Manager/Product Owner in the e-commerce agency from the IT industry (ideally in the companies similar to ours).
- High-level communication skills - both listening and persuasive.
- Teamwork skills - so that meetings and workshops actually add value to the entire company and projects.
- Analytical thinking and logical inference skills.
- English at a minimum B2 level for effective spoken and written communication.
- Knowledge of the e-commerce market is much appreciated.
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly offline integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- 3 hours for your development per week.
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
If you're open-minded & like ambitious projects, we have a lot in common :-) As an official partner of Magento we have implemented e-commerce solutions for the biggest brands, e.g. the first world's version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, first headless in home & improvement industry for Castorama and microservices architecture for international project - Modivo
- We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Stages of the recruitment process:
- HR Interview
- Interview with future superior with recruitment task
- Feedback, decision, and offer!
Join the team of one of the most dynamically developing technology companies according to Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA ranking!