About our projects:
- CSS (SCSS)
- Nuxt.js + Vue.js
- Cypress (testy e2e)
- Vue Test Utils (unit test)
- Axios (service api rest)
- Apollo GraphQL (service api GraphQL)
Additional methodologies / tools:
Salary range: 14 000 - 18 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
What we expect:
- minimum of 2 year in the popular JS frameworks React/Vue
- good knowledge of SASS/SCSS
- good knowledge of HTML 5
- knowledge and experience of work in REST API
- commercial experience in Node.js technology
- practical experience of working with Git
- knowledge of any methodology CSS e.g. BEM, OOCSS etc.
- openness to development and optimization of work
- ability to conduct Code Review
- good communication and teamwork skills - this is an extremely crucial issue because we solve all the problems and improvements within the team, we strive for self-organizing at work
- knowledge of English - a level that guarantees free work with technical documentation
- at least Polish language at B1 level
Nice to have:
- knowledge of GraphQL
- experience in work with SPA (single page applications) or Universal Web Applications
- experience in Unit Tests
- knowledge of the Cypress framework
- knowledge of TypeScript
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly offline integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- 3 hours for your development per week.
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- Thirty days of paid leave for B2B employees.
- We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
If you're open-minded & like ambitious projects, we have a lot in common :-) As an official partner of Magento we have implemented e-commerce solutions for the biggest brands, e.g. the first world's version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, first headless in home & improvement industry for Castorama and microservices architecture for international project - Modivo
- We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
- Phone/Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Recruitment Task.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!