Junior Graphic Designer
You have a head full of ideas, want to develop your creative skills, and know Adobe better than the back of your hand? Join Strix's marketing department as a Junior Graphic Designer. Create awesome things for an e-commerce company with years of experience, winner of prestigious awards, and recognized industry expert.
- Creating graphics, infographics, banners for social media, newsletters, and other channels.
- Creating the graphic design of the website - selection of proper images, visualizations, and icons.
- Preparation of designs for printed materials.
- Supporting the marketing department in day-to-day work.
- Supporting senior designers in the production of design work across digital and print channels.
Salary range: 3000 - 5000 PLN net B2B
- 1-2 years of experience
- Very good knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Knowledge of Polish (B1)
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of typography - layout creation, color selection, photos and illustrations.
- Passion for design and new technologies as well as knowledge of trends.
- Understanding of best practices related to design.
- Ability to organize own work well and cooperate with the team.
- Hunger for growth and self-development.
Nice to have:
- Creating an animation.
- Experience in app/web design.
What we need:
- Portfolio of work demonstrating skills in visual design.
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly integration offline budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- 3 hours for your development per week.
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- Thirty days of paid leave for B2B employees.
We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
- Phone/Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Call with our Designer who will tell you more about the work, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your knowledge.
- Recruitment Task.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!