Magento Developer - Mid level
We’re looking for developers who are passionate about building world-class e-commerce systems with Magento. As a Magento Developer at Strix, you will have the chance to make a real impact on creating innovative functionalities for our customers. As a member of the team, you won’t just code — you will participate in every step of the project development process with a group of talented Magento professionals.
- Developing challenging e-commerce systems based on Magento 2.
- Programming high-level e-commerce features & dealing with bugs.
- Supporting & collaborate with team members - developers, product managers & UX designers.
- Focusing on finding unusual solutions & advocate for Magento best practices.
- Preparation of technical documentation - we believe that is important!
Salary range: 9000 - 15 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
If you're open-minded & like ambitious projects, we have a lot in common :-) As an official partner of Magento we have implemented e-commerce solutions for the biggest brands, e.g. the first world's version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, first headless in home & improvement industry for Castorama and microservices architecture for international project - Modivo.
We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you do not meet the following condition, please check out other open positions. We respect your & our time!
- 2 years of commercial experience driving projects on Magento 2
- 4 years of experience scripting & coding in PHP7
- 4 years of experience working with MySQL
- Background knowledge of working with GIT
- Expertise in web services and integrations using Rest API
- Knowledge of design models
- Deep knowledge of PSR standards
- Analytical & problem-solving mind
- Good teamwork collaboration abilities & proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
- Web Application Performance
- Experience in remote working
- Thursday online breakfasts - we met every week to talk about company updates, welcome new employees, celebrate finished projects & chit-chat.
- Integration parties - we're social butterflies and love to integrate by organizing family picnics, carnival parties, and integration trip.
- Co-financing for private health care.
- Flexible working hours - really! If you sometimes have to leave work early to do important things or go to the doctor - no problem.
- Individual training budget per employee.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
- Phone screen - just to gather basic information about you.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!