Strix provides consulting and implementation services in the area of omnichannel, e-commerce and digital transformation for companies from the B2C and B2B sectors.
- The job of Presales Researcher is to find the senior contact details for a list of Magento 1.9 users. These details will then be used to send a specific individual email with an e-book on migration from Magento1 to Magento 2 e-commerce platform, with a view to getting our company considered as a potential supplier of Magento services.
The job requirements are:
- good spoken and written English
- ability to use Internet tools to research the required information (key contact details for e-commerce managers)
- willing and able to call the target company to extract the required contact information
- update the company CRM with details discovered and use the CRM to allocate follow-up actions to the sales person.
This will involved the following tasks:
- browsing target list websites to check on Magento software version
- browsing the internet to identify possible target contacts
- verifying contact/role through the use of websites such as LinkedIn
- calling general target switchboard/customer centres to secure and verify more precise contact details
- liaising with the sales person on any follow-up actions.
- updating the CRM application with research gained and assigning follow-up actions to the sales person
Growth in Strix:
- opportunity to learn about the e-commerce market
- development of pre-sales skills
- use of English in a practical work environment
- training budget - 3000 PLN per year for your growth,
- English lessons - we regularly improve our English with native speakers,
- leaders’ support - we all play for one goal,
- sharing knowledge - internal and external training,
- Strix Space - monthly internal meetings with beer and pizza,
- examinations and certificates - we will help you financially and in terms of content,
- company library - you will surely find something for yourself.
Perks & benefits:
- Thursday breakfasts - a weekly handful of information about company events,
- integration parties - we love to spend time together also after work,
- integration trip - 3 days away from the office every year,
- volleyball league - we play every Wednesday,
- MultiSport - we take care of your physical condition,
- LUX MED - we know how important it is to take care of your health,
- Aviva - life insurance to make you feel safe,
Stages of the recruitment process:
- Phone screen
- Online Interview
- Feedback, decision, and offer!