Talent Acquisition Specialist (IT)
Strix, an award-winning ecommerce agency, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The company has been on the market for over 12 years, carrying out projects for leaders from many industries, such as: DIY, electronics, automotive, fashion & beauty, finance or FMCG.
If you have a sociable personality, easily connect with people and have a passion for recruiting, this will be a great opportunity for you!
- independent conducting of recruitment processes in the IT area, including active search for the best talents from the market
- ensuring the best experience of candidates in the recruitment process, from the first contact to employment
- taking care of the updating and quality control of data in the recruitment system
- building relationships that will help you effectively carry out your tasks both within the HR team and with people in other areas of the organization
- active participation in Employer Branding activities (meetings, conferences, job fairs, etc.)
Salary range: 4800-6200 PLN gross (Employment Contract)
- min. 3 years of experience in the field of IT recruitment
- knowledge of various candidate search techniques (from job portals, social media, forums, groups to direct search)
- above-average communication and social skills
- creativity and searching for new solutions
- excellent work organization and ability to run many different projects simultaneously
- very good knowledge of Polish and English (allowing for free communication with the candidates)
- willingness to learn and develop
Nice to have:
- interest in new technologies and the Internet
- experience with ATS systems
- offline and online integration events
- additional monthly integration budget for each team member
- flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office)
- development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- private medical care
- internal employee motivation program (Bonus room)
- access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion
- We are an e-commerce agency consisting of UX designers, programmers and project managers. We have been operating on the market since the beginning of Internet sales in Poland.
- We work with top brands such as Castorama, Tous, Semilac, Nestle and win awards for our work (e.g. Top Developers in Poland 2020, e-Commerce Poland Award).
- And above all, we are a group of people with passion and energy - get to know us better: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
- Phone screen - just to gather basic information about you.
- Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!