Senior Magento Backend Developer
RemoteKrakow, Małopolskie, PolandPLN 17,000 - PLN 23,500 per monthDevelopment
Join Strix and develop e-commerce projects for the biggest brands in Poland such as Castorama, Modivo, Lancerto, Semilac, and much more. We are looking for the missing piece of a super team of talented programmers - an experienced Senior Magento Backend Developer. Working with us, you'll become part of a team focused on using the latest technologies.
What to expect in the project:
- We care about writing high quality code (multi-level code review).
- Most of our tasks consist of performing new features, we have fewer maintenance tasks.
- We are driven by the vision of project development, working closely with the client - thanks to this there are always interesting tasks to perform.
- We stick to good programming practices, we regularly exchange knowledge during code review and meetings.
- Developing challenging e-commerce systems based on Magento 2.
- Programming high-level e-commerce features & dealing with bugs.
- Supporting & collaborating with team members - developers, product managers & UX designers.
- Focusing on finding unusual solutions & advocate for Magento best practices.
- Preparation of technical documentation - we believe that is important!
Salary: 17 000-23 500 PLN net (B2B), 14 100-19 500 PLN gross (employment contract)
- 3+ years of commercial experience driving projects on Magento 2.
- 5+ years of experience scripting & coding in PHP (min 2 years of PHP7).
- 4+ years of experience working with MySQL.
- Background knowledge of working with GIT.
- Expertise in web services and integrations using Rest API.
- Knowledge of design models.
- Deep knowledge of PSR standards.
- Basic knowledge of xdebug.
- Web Application Performance.
- Analytical & problem-solving mind.
- Good teamwork collaboration abilities & proactive attitude.
- Fluent knowledge of the Polish language.
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
Nice to have:
- BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
The possibility of choosing a workplace - remote or from the office.
Ability to start work at a time of your choice between 7:00am - 10:00am.
Financing of computer equipment for B2B.
3 hours for you development per week.
Why is Strix the best place for talented experts?
People come first for us. Our unique work culture creates a space that attracts the best and is a forge for real talent. Check it out in the Culture site.
We have open minds and enjoy challenging projects. Do you have a similar mindset? We have a lot in common 🙂 As an official Magento partner, we have implemented e-commerce solutions for some of the biggest brands, including the world's first version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, the first Headless in Home & Improvement branch for Castorama and a microservices architecture for an international project - Modivo.
We have the best experts in our teams. This is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co portal named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": TopDev2020.
At Strix you get space for development! Our symbol is the owl, as you know the owl is a symbol of knowledge and wisdom. Strix is not only the name of our company, but also one of the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give them the opportunity to be implemented.
If you think Strix is the perfect place for you - send us your application 🙂
Here is what comes next!
1. Phone/online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges and expectations for your work at Strix.
2. Technical interview with our developers who will tell you more about the project, ask you some questions about your technical knowledge and test your practical skills.
3. Feedback, decision and offer!