RemoteKraków, Małopolskie, PolandDevelopment
We are looking for developers who are passionate about building and developing world-class e-commerce systems. As a member of our team, you will be faced with many interesting challenges. You won't just be coding - you'll be involved in every step of the project development process alongside a group of talented professionals.
- Shopify, Shopify Plus.
- RESTful API and GraphQL.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience developing Shopify and Shopify Plus websites
- Understanding of features, limitations, pricing and RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Proficiency in Shopify's template language.
- Familiarity and experience working with REST APIs and GraphQL.
- Experience in the e-commerce industry (general knowledge of e-commerce best practices, sales funnels and conversion optimisation).
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Knowledge of English at min. B2
The possibility of choosing a workplace - remote or from the office.
Ability to start work at a time of your choice between 7:00am - 10:00am.
Financing of computer equipment for B2B.
3 hours for you development per week.
Why is Strix the best place for talented experts?
People come first for us. Our unique work culture creates a space that attracts the best and is a forge for real talent. Check it out in the Culture site.
We have open minds and enjoy challenging projects. Do you have a similar mindset? We have a lot in common 🙂 As an official Magento partner, we have implemented e-commerce solutions for some of the biggest brands, including the world's first version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, the first Headless in Home & Improvement branch for Castorama and a microservices architecture for an international project - Modivo.
We have the best experts in our teams. This is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co portal named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": TopDev2020.
At Strix you get space for development! Our symbol is the owl, as you know the owl is a symbol of knowledge and wisdom. Strix is not only the name of our company, but also one of the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give them the opportunity to be implemented.
If you think Strix is the perfect place for you - send us your application 🙂
Here is what comes next!
1. Phone/online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges and expectations for your work at Strix.
2. An interview with the Manager, during which you will learn about the project challenges and get an insight into the day-to-day work at Strix.
3. Technical interview with our developers who will tell you more about the project, ask you some questions about your technical knowledge and test your practical skills.
4. Feedback, decision and offer!