RemoteKrakow, Małopolskie, PolandPLN 15,000 - PLN 20,000 per monthProject Management
We are looking for a Delivery Manager who is business-oriented and has a working knowledge of the e-commerce area. The person in this position manages the effective operation of a portfolio of projects. This position requires subject matter expertise, leadership and relationship building skills, the ability to identify the most effective solutions for our clients.
- Effective and comprehensive management of the work of projects and the team.
- Planning and optimising the resources required for project delivery.
- Planning, monitoring and managing project budgets.
- Looking after the profitability of projects, ensuring that they are delivered on schedule, on budget and to the quality set.
- Defining and implementing improvements in the project work area in line with company objectives and policies.
- Supporting teams in optimising working methods.
- Supporting and coordinating the work of Project Managers.
- Participating in discussions with clients to better understand business expectations.
- Nurturing good relationships and knowledge sharing within the team.
Salary: 15 000-20 000 PLN net (B2B), 12 400 -16 500 PLN gross (employment contract)
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Min. 5 years experience in IT project management.
- Polish and English at min. B2 level.
- Knowledge of business and technical aspects of the e-commerce area.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with 3rd party vendors to meet client project objectives.
- Experience of working with e-commerce projects in a multi-system integration environment within an IT architecture.
- Simultaneous management of several different project issues.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently plan resources, financial planning, control, and reporting.
- Understanding of the technologies that are used in the organization.
- Ability to assess and make decisions quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build trusting relationships with clients and the team.
- Experience in change and risk management.
- A sense of responsibility.
- Availability to be present at key meetings in our Krakow office.
The possibility of choosing a workplace - remote or from the office.
Ability to start work at a time of your choice between 7:00am - 10:00am.
Financing of computer equipment for B2B.
3 hours for you development per week.
Why is Strix the best place for talented experts?
People come first for us. Our unique work culture creates a space that attracts the best and is a forge for real talent. Check it out in the Culture site.
We have open minds and enjoy challenging projects. Do you have a similar mindset? We have a lot in common 🙂 As an official Magento partner, we have implemented e-commerce solutions for some of the biggest brands, including the world's first version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, the first Headless in Home & Improvement branch for Castorama and a microservices architecture for an international project - Modivo.
We have the best experts in our teams. This is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co portal named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": TopDev2020.
At Strix you get space for development! Our symbol is the owl, as you know the owl is a symbol of knowledge and wisdom. Strix is not only the name of our company, but also one of the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give them the opportunity to be implemented.
If you think Strix is the perfect place for you - send us your application 🙂
Here is what comes next!
1. Online recruitment interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges and expectations of your job.
2. Case study.
3. Technical interview with a representative from the Strix management team, who will tell you more about the project and ask you some questions about your technical expertise.
4. Feedback, decision and offer!