IT Project Manager
RemotePoland, Małopolskie, KrakowPLN 13,000 - PLN 17,000 per monthProject Management
For Strix, we are looking for an experienced, business-oriented Project Manager with a working knowledge of the IT/e-commerce industry. The person in this position has a key role in the team which requires leadership skills, creativity and the ability to identify the most effective solutions for our clients.
PM participates in the project from the quote stage to go-live and onward service. This is where experience in project management, implementation team, ability to work substantively with clients and a holistic view of the project comes into play.
- Leading complex large scale projects (mid-market and enterprise).
- Creating a project plan/roadmap.
- Managing scope, budget, time, people, quality, risk, communication without losing sight of the overall project perspective.
- Working closely with clients and actively supporting them in creating strategies, developing and selecting the best solutions to fit their business requirements.
- Managing the work of project teams consisting of many people with different roles and competencies (developers, UX/UI Designers, testers).
- Configuration of e-commerce systems according to developed business objectives, cooperation with external partners specializing in SEO, activity analysis, ERP, payments and logistics.
- Actively participating in planning, organizing and leading meetings with the team.
Salary: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN net B2B, 10 750 - 14 100 PLN gross (employment contract)
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing high budget and scale projects.
- Experience in gathering business requirements.
- Knowledge of the IT/e-commerce industry.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Commercial experience in managing a large development team.
- Analytical thinking and logical reasoning skills.
- Assertiveness and goal orientation.
- Ability to maintain project documentation.
- Knowledge of the English at minimum B2 level to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Fluent knowledge of the Polish language.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Shopware/Magento platform.
- Private healthcare
- The possibility of choosing a workplace - remote or from the office
- Ability to start work at a time of your choice between 7:00am-10:00am.
- Rich company library
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B
- Offline/online integrations events
- Development budget 3000 PLN/year
- 3 hours for your development per week
- Program to support motivation (Bonusownia)
Why Strix is a great place to work?
We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix would be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board.
Let us know and send us your application.
Here is what comes next!
1. Phone/online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges and expectations for your work at Strix.
2. Technical interview with our developers who will tell you more about the project, ask you some questions about your technical knowledge and test your practical skills.
4. Feedback, decision and offer!