In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 04 May 2016) I would like to inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Bold Brand Commerce Sp. z o.o.
2) contact with the Data Protection Inspector - email@example.com
3) your personal data will be processed for the purposes of current and future recruitment process - pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974.
4) your personal data will be stored for the period of recruitment process/period of this and future recruitment process/ for a period of 2 years determined by the administrator
5) you have the right to demand from the controller access to personal data, the right to rectify, erase or limit the processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
7) the provision of personal data is obligatory under the provisions of the law and is voluntary in other cases
8) your data will be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision making will be carried out on the basis of principles specified in the recruitment regulations, the consequence of such processing will be contact only with selected candidates.
*delete as appropriate