E-commerce Project Manager - Senior Level
We’re looking for a Senior E-commerce Project Manager
Salary range: 12 000 - 15 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
We’re looking for Senior E-commerce Project Manager who is passionate about building world-class e-commerce systems with Magento. As a Project Manager at Strix, you will have the opportunity to create a marketplace for the biggest financial institution from central Asia. You will participate in every step of the project process with a group of talented Magento professionals.
About the project:
- It's challenging: we'll create a marketplace (like Allegro or Alibaba.com) for a large customer (about 100,000 products and 2,000 suppliers in Phase I, 5 million products and 2,000 suppliers in Phase II)
- Most of the project will be coding completely from scratch
- The team consists of experienced developers (senior & regular), UX designers and project managers working with new technologies and high-quality standards.
- Working with clients on the e-commerce implementation project as a Product Owner - co-creating:
- the strategy of building marketplace
- requirements (and prioritizing) as well as scheduling and reporting work progress,
- organization of work of the project team - defining tasks for the development team (backend, frontend) and testers,
- quality control of the work of team members,
- configuration of e-commerce systems in accordance with the developed business goals, cooperation with external partners specializing in SEO, activity analysis, ERP, payments and logistics,
- active participation in internal working meetings with design, production and testing departments.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of IT Teams project management,
- minimum of 2 years of experience in the some position in the e-commerce industry,
- knowledge of e-commerce marketplace standards,
- efficient communication - both the ability to listen and persuade You,
- teamwork skills - so that meetings and workshops actually add value to the entire company and projects, 15+,
- analytical thinking skills and logical inference,
- English language skills at minimum B2 level that enables effective communication in writing and speech,
- knowledge of the e-commerce market and industry is much appreciated.
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/month.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- Thirty days of paid leave for B2B employees.
We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
If you're open-minded & like ambitious projects, we have a lot in common :-) As an official partner of Magento we have implemented e-commerce solutions for the biggest brands, e.g. the first world's version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, first headless in home & improvement industry for Castorama and microservices architecture for international project - Modivo.
We've great experts in the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
Here's what comes next:
- Phone screen - just to gather basic information about you.
- Call with our head of project management who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your knowledge.
- Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!
Just click Apply and start doing amazing things with us!